Always innovative, Tecnifibre has created a unique option for the avid player that has quickly become a playtester favorite. With ample organizational features and room for lots of gear, the Tour Endurance RS RackPack bag features a middle compartment which will hold up to 4 racquets while the sides of the bag have the ability to hold more racquets or can be set up with compartments for holding other gear and there are also two mesh pockets to keep more of your smaller items organized. The large shoe pocket on the exterior is big enough to hold 2 pairs of shoes or your dirty gear. There is also a small accessory pocket on one end to keep items like dampeners and grip tape organized. Made from a lightweight material, this bag will be durable and as the carrying system allows versatility as the bag can be carried as a backpack or over your shoulders with the two padded, adjustable straps.
Dimensions: L71 cm x W28 cm x H33 cm
- Main compartment with lots of storage for gear and racquets -- the middle of the bag will hold up to 4 rackets while the sides of the bag can hold more racquets or be set up into compartments to carry more gear
- 2 mesh pockets on the top of the inside compartment large enough to hold a reel of strings
- Exterior large shoe tunnel can hold 2 pairs of shoes or is a good spot for dirty gear
- Exterior, small accessory pocket
- Attached straps are padded and adjustable and can be carried like a backpack or over the shoulder
Colour: Black / Red / Blue / White