The Racket Factory is the UK's leading racket stringing service offering professional stringing services by world class ERSA qualified racket technicians.
The goal of The Racket Factory is to provide professional services available to any player, amateur as well as professional, at reasonable prices. In addition to customising rackets, we provides high-end stringing as well as retail services for those who are looking for more than the usual. Our workshop is based at Swindon Tennis Centre and the option to upgrade your strings when purchasing a new frame online, assures easy access to all.
Proper racket stringing is a crucial part of our service. Too often people spend money on a racket but then have it strung incorrectly. We can help everyone to properly select rackets, strings and tensions. The Racket Factory uses only the best equipment and stringing machines. Our technicians are extensively trained and are experienced world stringers. Best of all, we never stop learning!
We have a number of ways you can get your racket strung and back to you quickly in time for your next hit or match:
- You racket is usually ready within 24 hours
- Drop off and collect at The Racket Factory, in Swindon, Wiltshire.
- Rackets can also be serviced with ERSA qualified coaches at partnered clubs for collection and return.
- If you need your racket strung fast our ‘Xpress Service’ service is available at a £5 fee.
- Upgrade your strings when purchasing a new frame online.
For more information and to book your racket in please contact us.